Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canada Immigration - Occupation List
Last updated - April 19,2013
The Canadian Government has announced a list of 24 occupations for the 2013 Federal Skilled worker category quota.
The applicant's occupation must be on the list of high demand occupations. A minimum of one year's work experience in one of these occupations is mandatory to qualify under the Federal Skilled worker program.
To get a FREE assessment done for your qualifications and to find out under which category,
you would like to apply, please complete the general Assessment Application.
Or from the list below, click on your Occupation to fill in the appropriate
Immigration Application Assessment.
CanadianVisa Services - News Section
Fact - The United States EB5 Green Card program requires an investment of US$500,000 for immigration to United States.
The list of 29 occupations is given below -
- Aerospace engineers
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
- Chemical engineers
- Civil engineers
- Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Engineering managers
- Financial and investment Analysts
- Geological Engineers
- Geo-Scientists and Oceanographers
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- Land surveyors
- Mechanical Engineers
- Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Medical radiation technologists
- Medical Sonographers
- Mining Engineers
- Occupational Therapists
- Petroleum engineers
- Respiratory therapists
We strongly recommend that you proceed immediately with the assessment of your qualifications for Permanent Residence, as the limit of 500 quotas is fast filling up for some of the occupations.