Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer.
If you plan to visit Canada, you must:
- Have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
- Be in good health;
- Have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take you back to your country of origin;
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit.
You may also need:
- A Temporary Resident Visa, depending on your citizenship;
- A medical examination; and
- A letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
At CanadianVisa.com, we can assist you for making an exploratory trip or a family visit to Canada. For more details on getting visitor visa, write to us at